Skip Navigation LinksOnline Services » Waste Services

Waste Services

Broken Bin or Box

PLEASE NOTE: If your bin's carcass is broken, your bin has been stolen, or you require a different sized bin, please fill out this form instead: Replacement Bin Form

The form below should only be used when reporting a broken lid, hinge/pin, wheel, or glass box.

Service Type

What type of service do you require? *

Data Protection

We will use the information provided by you for providing waste collection services. The basis under which the Council uses personal data for this purpose is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and the Council.

The Data Controller is Gedling Borough Council, Civic Centre, Arnot Hill Park, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 6LU. You can contact the data protection officer at the above address or by email to

The information provided by you may also be used for the purpose of any other function carried out by the Council. Information about these functions and further information including how long we retain your data, who we share with and your rights can be found in our privacy notice.

Service Address

IMPORTANT: This is the address where the bin or box is located.

Enter the postcode and click search to find your address. If your address is not found please complete the 'Bin Address' and 'Bin Postcode' boxes.

Postcode *

Correspondence Details

Surname *
Is the correspondence address the same as above? *
Phone Number *
Other Phone Number
Email Address *

Broken Bin or Box Details

Which bin or box is broken? *
Which part is broken? *
What size is the bin? The size is printed on the lip on the top of the bin *
Any other information that you would like to tell us: