If you are a pensioner you can book a free collection by calling our call centre on 0115 9013621
Please note that if you cannot find the item that you wish to book on the drop down list then we probably do not accept these items. Contact our call centre on 0115 9013621 for further information
We can only collect your items if the following criteria have been met, otherwise, some or all of your items may not be collected:
- Any gates are left unlocked and our collection crew have access to the items
- Only items listed when booking a collection will be collected
- Your items must be outside
- Soft furnishings that can soak up water must be covered and kept dry
- Microwaves should have the glass plates removed
- Fridges and freezers should have food removed and be defrosted
- If you are bagging waste please ensure you only use large, thick, bin liners to prevent them from ripping
We will use the information provided by you for providing waste collection services. The basis under which the Council uses personal data for this purpose is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and the Council.
The Data Controller is Gedling Borough Council, Civic Centre, Arnot Hill Park, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 6LU. You can contact the data protection officer at the above address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided by you may also be used for the purpose of any other function carried out by the Council. Information about these functions and further information including how long we retain your data, who we share with and your rights can be found in our privacy notice.